Search Engine Optimization for Connecticut Cannabis & CBD Businesses
If you live anywhere in Connecticut, and are looking for a dispensary or cannabis business; all you have to do is type in what you are looking for and Google will produce geo-targeted results based on your search intent. You don’t even need to type “near me” anymore. Search Engines are going to aggregate results that they feel will best serve you based on your location.
Why is Cannabis SEO worth the investment?
Search engine optimization can be worth the investment if it is done the right way. There are quite a few factors to consider. Connecticut Cannabis SEO for E-com only businesses is HIGHLY competitive and will often take a while to get results. Brand new businesses that are just getting started online can have a hard time ranking for buyer terms if there is already a high influx of other sellers online. We can honestly say that if you want to sell CBD oil online, it will probably be a waste of money if you do not have a local storefront location. We already work with a couple CBD companies and budget just for links can run close to $10,000 a month.
Maps Optimization for Cannabis Businesses
If you run a cannabis service business, dispensary or you offer legal or accounting support to cannabiz, a properly optimized Connecticut Cannabis SEO campaign can create a consistent flow of calls, visitors and customers to your business. We know what a cannabis client is worth, and showing up on page 1 for a buyer intent search term is SO worth the investment to rank. While the search volume may not be anywhere near ecommerce searches, generating free qualified leads from your website and maps listings can bump up your revenue every month.
Digital Marketing for Cannabis Companies in Connecticut
We offer a wide range of digital marketing services for cannabis businesses in the wonderful state of Connecticut. Our team can handle everything from cannabis web design, to social media and much more. We have worked with dozens of local small businesses for the past 7 years and have helped them generate consistent leads, calls and sales. We can even handle your content creation, video marketing, email campaigns and maps optimization.
Maps Optimization for CT Cannabis Dispensaries.
Whether you run a cannabis dispensary in Fairfield, Stamford, Hartford pr anywhere in the state, we can help your business attract local clients with properly optimized maps listings on Google, Apple and more. Local searches results are the best way to attract clients who are close to you and are looking to shop in your cannabis store. As more and more locations open up, the competition will become FIERCE. Having your maps listing build and managed the right way will keep you showing up at the top.
What’s so great about Connecticut?
Connecticut is known for its beautiful fall foliage, Yale University, and being the home of ESPN, the famous American cable sports channel.
Connecticut Fun Facts
- The State of Connecticut is named after the River Connecticut, the largest river in New England. The word ‘Connecticut’ is derived from ‘Quonehtacut’, a Mohegan Indian word for “long tidal river.”
- The first telephone book was published in New Haven on February 21, 1878. It consisted of a single piece of cardboard and included 50 names.
- Mary Dixon Kies of South Killingly was the first woman to receive a U.S. patent. She did so on May 5th, 1809, for a method of weaving straw with silk and thread to make hats.
- The Hartford Courant, based in Connecticut, is the oldest U.S. newspaper still being published. It started published as a weekly on October 29, 1764.
- The first automobile law was passed by the state of CT on May 21, 1901. The speed limit was set at 12 miles per hour in cities and 15 miles per hour on country roads.
- First Ph.D. Degree in the United States was awarded by the Yale University in 1861 to Eugene Schuyler, Arthur Williams Wright, and James Morris Whiton.
- In Connecticut, it’s illegal to keep town records where liquor is sold.
- In 1908, George Smith put candy on a stick and thus invented the lollipop. It is named after a famous racehorse at the time called Lolly Pop. He trademarked the term under the Bradley Smith Company of New Haven in 1931.
- In 1889, the first public pay phone in the United States was installed by William Gray in Hartford.
- Connecticut is the only state with an official State Composer (Charles Edward Ives), State Hero (Nathan Hale), and State Heroine (Prudence Crandall).
- Hartford is nicknamed the Insurance Capital of the World, as it has a high concentration of jobs in the insurance industry.